Date(s) - 11/13/2021
4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Laurel Mountain Elementary School
Welcome! Its time to celebrate the Diwali with delicious Gujarati food, live music and fun with our extended GSGA family!
4 pm to 4.30 pm: Snacks and Tea (Open to all GSGA members only.)
4:30pm to 5:30pm: Annual General Body meeting (Open to all GSGA members only.)
5:30pm to 10pm: Diwali Dinner and Festivities (Tickets required. Open to GSGA members and Guests )
Annual General Body Meeting
We will have our Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) during the Diwali event.
The AGM is open to all GSGA members. Please reply if you can’t attend the Diwali Celebrations but want to join us for the AGM. We will send you the AGM only passes. Light snacks will be provided during the AGM.
During the AGM we will also elect the new Board of Directors (Executive Committee) and Council of Trustees. To nominate yourself or someone else, please fill the form
and reach out to the nomination committee by by November 11th, 2021.
Alkesh Amodwala (512) 541-0727
Samir Desai (512) 658-4458
If you have any particular topic to discuss in AGM, please email us in advance for us to add that to the agenda.
Like Navratri, we will be enforcing the following basic tenets:
- People over 12 years of age should either be completely vaccinated or have negative test results within last 72 hours to enter the venue. No testing facility on venue.
- Kids below 12 are welcome (at parent/guardian discretion).
- By purchasing tickets for Diwali 2021 event, you are agreeing to COVID-19 Liability Waiver and Terms & Conditions. Please take sometime to review this before purchasing your tickets.
- Tickets will NOT be sold at the venue and have to be bought online.
- Kids below 5 don’t need a ticket but please provide the count of little ones joining us so that we can plan accordingly.
- We understand that some member families have more than four members in family. Please purchase the four Member Tickets for the event and email us at email@example.com to request for additional member ticket providing these details: Name, Age, Relationship to Member and Food preference.
PS: If you see “My Bookings” screen with “Awaiting PayPal Payment” after checkout, please just click “Resume Payment” button and it should go through fine.
Please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any challenges.
Bookings have closed for this event.